Wednesday, February 6, 2008

write

I tore pages out of my journal today...it felt good
i'm sure i'll regret it in the future

It really did hurt my feelings...a lot
I would never tell her that...
I hope it had nothing to do with him

i can't believe she's pregnant...
she'll be such a great mother...
it couldn't have been worse timing...
i've cried out of joy more than she has...
i wouldn't be sad if i was having a baby

she's coming to america and never returning home
i'm the only one who knows
she's leaving her kids and husband to "be free"
i'm her only friend...or will be when her "Christian" friends find out her plan

being sick sucks
i feel guilty like i should clean or read or grocery shop
but all i wanna do is lay here in my room surrounded by empty water bottles and
tobaggons for when head gets to cold...then too hot...then i sweat
no one came by to make sure i was ok for a week
that sucked too

my parent's dog died
i wonder if that will send him into relapse
i wonder if she'll leave again
i wonder if this will ever end

you are so good looking...
and your accent is nice...
you are so patient with me...
that DR in front of your name is fabulous too...
you'd spoil me...pay for my travels
and you sure can kiss...
i'm sorry...i just can't...or won't
you leave next week...
and i haven't returned your calls...
i really do care...

i nailed the interview
i was so nervous

i think he missed her more after he talked to me all day
i should have never looked

God i hope i never do that again...
will i ever do that again?

I'm glad everyone was safe during the weather...
i dragged rachel to the basement at 2am
man, she was happy
better safe than sorry

if i could just sale my car........

No comments: